Senior Divorce Lawyer Serving Massachusetts

People over 50 who decide to divorce face some unique issues that younger people in that situation do not. Those approaching retirement generally will not be able to replace the assets that they must give up as part of the property settlement. While they often have considerable assets, retired seniors usually must live on reduced incomes. Older people who have not yet qualified for Medicare may face considerable challenges obtaining affordable health insurance.

If you are a senior who is divorcing, you need sound guidance and effective representation to help you deal successfully with these issues.

Attorney Judith A. Wayne has more than 30 years of experience in divorce and family law. She provides results-oriented representation — guiding her clients through the divorce process and working diligently to find practical solutions to the problems they face.

To learn more about divorce over 50, call The Law Offices of Judith A. Wayne & Associates. Wayne at 781-691-9104. We are the only divorce law firm in Marblehead and represent people in the Boston area, including the North Shore. We represent clients throughout Massachusetts, as far west as Pittsfield and as far east as Cape Cod and the Islands.

Protecting Your Assets

You have spent your lifetime saving money in anticipation of retirement. At this point in your life, it is important to protect those assets. Judith A. Wayne has extensive experience in property division matters, including cases involving complex property issues such as ownership of businesses.

Ms. Wayne will carefully review the issues in your case and develop an appropriate legal strategy. She will work diligently to protect your assets and help you obtain the best possible property settlement. In most cases, this will involve the negotiation of a settlement. However, Judith A. Wayne is an experienced trial attorney, and if necessary, she will vigorously represent you in court.

Contact a Lawyer for Senior Divorces

To discuss a “gray divorce” case with an experienced lawyer, call The Law Offices of Judith A. Wayne & Associates. Wayne at 781-691-9104 or send us an email.

I Seniordivorce

Quick Contact Form